Selling On Teespring
I Love Designing Shirts on Canva and PhotoShop to Sell on Redbubble + CafePress + TeeSpring!
We’ve collected some of the best tutorials on how you can increase revenue using the teespring platform to design shirts and other items. The content belongs to it’s original poster, please be sure to check out their youtube channel.
How would you feel with the ability to create what you wear and share that with the world?
In this course, you will learn:
– Welcome to I love designing shirts!
– What is the primary purpose of this class?
– My number one tip for making a business out of designing shirts.
– What is my favorite part about making wearable designs?
– When to start using online advertising to make sales?
– Easiest way to get started designing the first shirt?
– Most painful mistake I have made designing online?
– Thenounproject has graphics low cost!
– How I track new ideas and get through writer’s block.
– Which website to use for hosting the shirts and making sales?
– Fast design with Teespring
– Cafepress makes it simple to add a design to many products
– What I use to make custom graphics with Canva and Adobe Creative Cloud.
– Welcome to Canva!
– How I made the thumbnail for this class in Cava
– Realtime canva design for a shirt with a graphic
– Uploading and editing the design on Redbubble
– Welcome to Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 for amazing designs!
– Making beautiful text fast and basic functions
– If I can make this design in a few hours you can do anything!
– Top 10 Shirt Selling Myths Busted
– Myth 1: Is this an easy way to make money online?
– Myth 2: Why not just hire a graphic designer?
– Myth 3: Can I do this without being a graphic designer?
– Myth 4: Are Facebook Ads good for making sales?
– Myth 5: Will a great design sell?
– Myth 6: Who to sell to?
– Myth 7: Can a real business be made out of selling merchandise online?
– Myth 8: Is inventory necessary?
– Myth 9: Do you need to print locally?
– Myth 10: Do you need money to start?
This course was designed for total beginners and there is no particular knowledge requirement. Thank you for learning about the course, and we hope you love it!
For the complete video course on “I Love Designing Shirts on Canva and PhotoShop to Sell on Redbubble + CafePress + TeeSpring!” please click here.
About This Channel
Learn sales, marketing, business, and life lessons from people who’ve done it before.
You don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
On this channel you’ll learn sales, marketing, business & technology best practices, strategies & insights from subject matter experts from a wide range of backgrounds, all focused on helping you build your business, or excel in your career.
Join 19,706+ Entrepreneurs, Intrapreneurs, Makers, And Side Hustlers To Get The Best New Tools & Insights, Every Week.
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Read the Publication
Success Story Podcast
On the Success Story podcast, Scott has candid interviews with execs, celebrities, notable figures, and politicians. All who have achieved success through both wins and losses, to learn more about their life, their ideas, and insights.
Connect on Social