How to Uninstall WordPress Multi site/Network Mode || WordPress Troubleshooting
Category: WordPress Tutorials
Here are the Steps to Uninstall WordPress Multisite:
1. Take a Complete Backup
2. Deactivate all your Plugins
3. Log into your Control Panel and go to the File Manager.
4. Locate your wp-config.php file
5. Delete the Multisite code in your wp-config.php file then save the file.
6. Then go to your .htaccess file
Delete the Multisite code and replace with the single site code then save.
7. Go to PHPMyAdmin
8. Delete the 6 database tables associated with WordPress Multisite.
And that’s how you Uninstall WordPress Multisite. Hopefully you found this video tutorial.
Subscribe to this channel so you can be notified about more WordPress Tutorials.